Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Best Binary Bet ? Binary Option Strategies

Financial trading for most people can seem a little overwhelming but there are some excellent products available which allow the average person to trade some of the World’s most popular markets whether they be major indices like the FTSE100 and Dow Jones or Forex markets including forex pairs such as the British Pound versus US Dollar or the Euro versus other currencies.

online trading

In my view the best trading product for low risk trading is by far and away the binary bet or as its is known in the US the binary option.

Binary trading is growing in popularity all the time especially as the amount required to open an account is far lower than more highly leveraged products such as spread betting and futures. However the one thing that binary trading / binary betting shares with these other products is the option to trade per point which many traders enjoy.
Binary trading using binary bets or binary options is available across a whole host of timeframes including 5 minute bets / trades all the way through to weekly trades.


algorithmic trading software

My current favourite is the FTSE Weekly bets which allows me to trade on the market direction over a whole week. For example each Friday I will look at the market and decide if the FTSE100 is likely to rise or fall over the coming week. As binary bets / binary options are priced on a scale of 0 – 100, I tend to get a price around 50 which simply means that if the trade goes my way i will win 50 times my per point risk but if things go against me I can either sell the trade back early making a small loss or if I hang on till the end of the week the maximum I can lose is just 50 times my per point risk. This means that on average if I call the market correct 60% of the time then I can make serious money as the odds are essentially 50/50 for the market to rise or fall over a week.
I am glad to say currently the system and strategy I am using has a success rate of over 70% which is making trading rather enjoyable.
If you want to find out more about Binary trading then I would suggest visiting elmtrader where you can join our free membership and have access to some great free info.
auto trading software




Would you like to learn more about Financial Fixed Odds, Binary Trading including Binary bets and Binary Options Systems, Strategies and receive your own Free Trading System?
Simply visit us now at http://bestbinaryoptionbrokers.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment